- Résultats 100% fiables et consultables en ligne facilement
- Délais de livraison des résultats établis par des experts respectés
LEGIONELLAS IN WATER
Detection and count of microorganisms like Legionella spp and/or Legionella pneumophila, through traditional method.
À propos de cette analyse
- Detection of the Legionella spp and L. pneumophila based on the development of those germs after after filtration or centrifugation on a selective growing.
- 8 to 11 days incubation
- Count, confirmation and identification
TECHNIQUES AND MATERIALS EMPLOYED
Direct seeding and after concentration by filtration of the membrane or centrifugation.
NATURE OF THE RESULTS
Results are expressed in Colony Forming Units by liter sample
Day10 to Day12
Opportunity to get the intermediate results in case of an exceeding of the regulatory levels.
The volume given must be at least 0.5L. The shipping and the conservation of the samples must be carried out at ambient temperature, preferably with an isothermal and non-refrigerated housing. The samplings must be forwarded as soon as possible and not later than the day after the sampling.
- Sterile bottle containing sodium thiosulfate
- Cool bag
- Sample collection form
- Shipping voucher
NF T90-431 – regulatory method